April 27, 2012

Pizza Variations: What Authors Have for Dinner

Today is pizza day at Romance Lives Forever. When I interview authors, I like to ask everyone what they like on pizza. I also ask every interviewee to ask whatever question they wish I'd asked, and then answer it. Some day I'll post those, but for now, fire up the oven, lay out a tasty crust, spread it with tomato or white sauce, and get out the cheese. If you need ideas for more -- here's a list. Oh, and I'd stock up on the pepperoni if you plan to have an author over for dinner (especially me). All these authors have interviewed here over the last year. To read their original posts, click their name in the labels at the bottom of this entry.

Enjoy the yum...


Karen Cote'
I love pizza with pepperoni and pineapple. BBQ chicken pizza. Ooh, buffalo wing pizza! Great, now I’ve got a craving for dinner tonight.
Christi Barth

I love pizza with No one...coz when that doorbell rings and that pizza guy delivers that pie, I want nobody encroaching on my pepperoni. (Character Lily Delaney from Erotic Deception)
Karen Cote'

Camelia M. Skiba
I love pizza with spinach, broccoli, and artichokes. And no cheese, cuz I'm weird.
TC Blue

I love pizza with feta and spinach and good company and cheer.
Eugie Foster

I love pizza with candlelight and Saurian brandy.
Moxie Magnus

I love pizza with pepperoni, onions, olives and ranch crust.
Kage Alan
Xavier Axelson

I love pizza with ham or bacon. (Character Major David Hunt from A World Apart)
Camelia M. Skiba
Moxie Magnus

I love pizza with extra cheese and good company.
Lee Martindale

I love pizza with meatballs. I like everything with meatballs!
Xavier Axelson

I love pizza with pineapple.
Paul Bright
J E Taylor

Jason Aaron Baca
(cover model)
I love pizza with mushrooms and lots of pepperoni.
Angelia Sparrow

Kayelle Allen
I love pizza with anchovies, linguica, and a side of blue cheese.
Jason Aaron Baca

I love pizza with lots of cheese.
Vonnie Davis

I love pizza with pepperoni.
Linda McMaken


I love pizza with pepperoni, pepperoni and some added pepperoni.
Bruce Jenvey
Kayelle Allen

6 comments:

  1. Actually, mine seems a bit lite on the Pepperoni! Angela has also been known to add a little Greggor Whort and Devil's Yeasst just to spice it up a bit!
    Bruce Jenvey
    Angela's Coven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I mention Johnny's New York Pizza? Yep...pepperoni. Really though, give me anything pizza (maybe not anchovies) and I'm a happy camper.

    Look at these pizza ideas. How in the world can someone in the east influence someone all the way on the west? Thanks Kayelle, you have decided the menu for dinner tonight. Hubby will certainly be grateful. Yummy.

    This is too fun and so very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce, I know. I was tempted to add "and a little pepperoni on the side"...

    Karen, yeah... Pizza. It's what's for dinner. Everywhere! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My OTHER favorite is bacon, canadian bacon, onions, jalapenos and pineapple. *grins*

    Yep, I'm a fan of the pig... and mixing spicy with sweet!

    After reading all the entries, I think I've changed my mind about dinner tonight. Pizza it is! Yum... it all sounds so good! :D

    ~Tis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love pizza! Great question to ask, too. Who wouldn't like pizza? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. TC - yeah, that all sounds good!

    Miranda, No idea. Crazy people? ^_^ What's not to love? Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...