June 20, 2011

RLF has a new look!

After reading tips from Pro-Blogger Carol Tice, I decided to make some changes to my blog.
  • The background and color of text are different.
  • I went with an easy-on-the-eye combination that's restful, yet highly visible.
  • The links where you can find me are easy to spot now.
More Changes Coming Soon
  • I have a number of guests lined up, and I'll be posting those asap.
  • In 2010 there were 72 posts. 2011's goal is 144 - twice the number.
  • I'll be adding reviews from Goodreads on books I've enjoyed.
  • I hope to host several blog tours for other authors. Read the Guest Blogger FAQ page.
Drop by and take a look at the site. Like it? So so? Could be better if...? Thanks for helping me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...