November 10, 2011

What We Deserve by Kerry Freeman

Romance Lives Forever is proud to welcome author Kerry Freeman to the blog today. Kerry, take it away!
From Kerry Freeman
I wrote What We Deserve for NaNoWriMo 2010, and it is the perfect example of characters getting their own way. I never planned for WWD to be a ménage, but Sean had his own ideas. He got pretty stubborn when I tried to force him to do what I wanted, which was choose between Tyler and Jamie. You can probably tell who won that battle.
I'm currently working on my NaNoWriMo 2011 story with all new stubborn characters.
Years after Sean's heart was broken by his first love Jamie, he is ready to try his hand at love again with Tyler, his handsome, perfect-geek-for-him boyfriend. But when Jamie returns home after twelve years in the Army, Sean finds himself unable to choose between his passion for Tyler and his still smoldering desire for Jamie.
But if Jamie and Tyler get along, maybe he won't have to choose after all.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Kerry. I really like your characters. They seem fully fleshed out and realistic, and you can't help but want to get to know them better. Very glad I got a chance to meet you, and host your book for the day.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...