March 26, 2012

An Interview with C. R. Moss

Sunset Seduction.
C. R., Wecome to Romance Lives Forever! What did you learn from writing your first book?
I was in a novel writing workshop when I was writing my first book so I learned all the basics of building a story, how to write in an active voice and how to clean up the manuscript. I also learned how to have faith in myself and set writing goals.

Would you consider self publishing?
Yes. I actually have a number of books that were released back to me. I am planning on re-releasing them myself. There are two I'm hoping will be available by the end of April, but latest by mid-May.

How many hours a day do you spend writing?
It depends upon where I'm at on a project. I shoot for at least an hour a day.

How do you balance a life outside of writing with deadlines and writing muses?
I make lists of things I have to do to help prioritize what needs to be done. I have a small notebook for this purpose, and whenever I think of something that I'll need to do, I write it down in the notebook and as I do the tasks, I cross them off. I also keep another to-do list in Tasks in Outlook along with the calendar. I also tend to do a lot of my writing at night so I can get other things done during the day.

Is your muse demanding?
Oh boy, he sure can be at times, especially if I'm on deadline for one project and he gets an idea in his head for another one. He keeps at me to work on the new stuff and I have to remind him that we have to finish one thing before doing anything else or else we won't get anything done.

What is the craziest thing you did as a kid, and would it ever end up in a book?
I don't know if I should mention the instances. Don't want to get in trouble! LOL! ;) But, yes, it's possible that the situations will end up in my books.

What are some jobs you've had that would end up in a book?
Real Estate agent, massage therapist, office admin

Fill in the blank:
If I had a halo it would be dangling from a horn.

Contacting C.R. Moss:

About Sunset Desires:
A blind date. A hot tropical evening. She'll be someone he can't forget. He'll fulfill her ultimate fantasy.
Gwendolyn Tramonto is stunned to learn her cousin set her up with sex on the beach and it's not the drink. But after a several year dry spell of no relationships, no dates…no sex, Gwen decides to take her cousin up on her offer and go out on the blind date. For once, she'd like to indulge in a fantasy, be wined and dined instead of the other way around, and if she and the man ended up in bed together, that would be a nice bonus.
Evan Cadell is looking forward to the date his uncle arranged for him through an exclusive matchmaking service and taking a one night break from work, life and all its demands. From Gwen's profile, Evan knows what her fantasy is and believes he's the man who can make it come true.
But will one night in paradise be enough to satisfy their desires?

Contemporary, erotic romance, chick-lit (Heat level: 4; Word count – 11k)

For Excerpt and to purchase, visit:

Books coming soon
Coming soon to Decadent Publishing ~ Sunset Seduction! For more, visit:


  1. Your book sounds very romantic! I love the setting on a beach. I laughed at loud that your halo would be hanging from a horn!

  2. I liked the horn comment too. If I had a halo it would be held up by mine. LOL

    Thanks for being here, CR!

  3. Thanks for having me Kayelle & thanks, Pauline, for stopping by! Glad y'all got a chuckle out of the halo comment. ;)
    C.R. Moss


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...