May 1, 2012

RLF Gems - Blog Stats for April 2012

RLF Gems
The top bloggers (by page load) for the month of April resulted in two ties, and two people had two posts each, all of which came in at the top. My own birthday post had the most hits. After patting myself on the back, and nearly breaking my own arm in the process, ;) I decided to include the top eight, because there was only one point between numbers seven and eight. Surely a banner month for everyone!

1. It's Kayelle Allen's Birthday, Nab Alitus (giveaway)
2. Pizza Variations: Author Dinner (Kayelle)
3. Finding the Right Marketing (Dawne Prochilo)
4. Outlantacon Interview: Moxie Magnus
5. A Day in the Life of an Erotic Author (Dawne Prochilo)
6. Outlantacon Interview: TC Blue
7. Amber Riley's Kindred Blood (Amber Riley)
8. Outlantacon Interview: Denny Upkins

I was pleased to see that three of the Outlantacon interviews scored at the top. There were seven featured, and all scored well. The entire month was a win-win. Guests scored some free books, everyone got to read cool articles and interviews, and there were links to books, upcoming conventions, and videos.

My thanks to everyone who took part this month. Guests this month also included (in alpha order by first name) Babette James, Casey Crow, Eugie Foster, Hushicho Phoenix, Janet E Jones, JE Taylor, Kathy Kulig, Kay Dee Royal, Kiernan Kelly, Lee Martindale, Mary Caelsto, Rue Allyn, Skhye Moncrief, and Tara Lain.


  1. I look forward to this each month. Thank you to the many bloggers and readers who take part.

  2. I am thrilled to see both my guest blogs in the Top 5- thnx for having me Kayelle

  3. You're welcome, Dawne. I appreciate your posts. You know you're welcome any time!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...