October 1, 2012

RLF Gems: Blog Stats for Sep 2012

RLF Gems.

September on Romance Lives Forever produced many big hits with readers. Top with readers are articles, followed by author interviews, character interviews, and new book releases. Blog tours continue to do well. Here are the top five authors (judging by page hits) with a tie at number five

1. Elysa Hendricks -- Sword and the Pen (Article)
2. Denyse' Bridger -- Vampire Erotic (Interview)
3. Tiffinie Helmer -- Dreamweaver: Paranormal Romance (Interview)
4. Viki Lynn -- Lover's Trill (Interview)
5. R Ann Siracusa -- Game of Seduction (Interview)
5. Candace Shaw -- Suspense: A Fist Full of Ashes (Interview)

 I did not include myself in this list, but my article on alpha hero Luc Saint-Cyr would have been counted among the top three. Go, Luc! ^_^ He and I are sitting out this "hit parade" since I also blogged about him on my personal site, Unstoppable Heroes.

Participants this month in alphabetical order by first name are: Candace Shaw, Danita Minnis, Denyse' Bridger, Elizabeth J Kolodziej, Elysa Hendricks, Justine Elyot, Karen Sue Burns, LM Brown, R Ann Siracusa, Tiffinie Helmer, Ute Carbone, Viki Lynn


  1. I enjoy looking at these stats every month. There are always surprises. Sometimes, the person with the most comments is also the one with the most hits, but that's not always true. My article on Luc Saint-Cyr had no comments, but ranked high on the list of hits. I think titles of blogs are also key in how many visitors the blog gets. I'm thankful to have many wonderful authors on this site.

  2. These are interesting stats! It is a reminder that many people might visit but many don't comment. I had fun this month being part of your blog. Thanks so much. Viki

  3. This is very cool to know. Thank you for posting!

  4. Thanks so much, Kayelle - it's nice to know there were visits, since I rarely seem to feel like anyone's listening. Thank you for having me as a guest, and I would love to do it again sometime!

    Blessings to all - and congrats!!!

  5. This is why a post like this one is so helpful. We can't tell from looking at the site sometimes, and it's nice to know there really are eyes seeing our stuff! ^_^


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...