Yes, it's those little things that drive us crazy or have us panting for more.
Imagine an elaborate night of dinner and dancing, then a wild time in bed for dessert; now compare the one night with a hot kiss and a warm touch that you received every day for the rest of your life. Though the first might be a memory to last a life time, it's the kiss and touch which helps us grow closer and keeps us connected to the one we love.
So how do we add little romantic touches to our everyday lives, which will keep our love ones coming back for more?
First use technology to help.
· Write an email and send it out to those people you care about. I do this once a month to let everyone know what's going on with me and my family.
· Text message is great - use the quick messages feature and find "I love you." Send it out once a day to your lover.
· Don't have time for a long call - call when you know the person isn't home and leave a message. "Yeah, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you."
· Send pictures of what you're doing or fun things you see on the street through email or on your cell phone.
Not into computers or don't have a cell phone? No problem -- write a note.
Now don't let this scare you. A note can be as simple as "I love you" or as complex as a love letter. If you are still at a loss, pick up a romance novel and copy a line. Example: "In her fantasy, she broke free of responsibility and responded to his touch" from my book Mating Rituals. Add to it with something like "want a fantasy?"
Hide these notes or lay them on the front seat of your lover's car. Make it fun and a special treat.
Still not sure you can do these things?
Here are a few more suggestions.
· Make sure you kiss your lover the minute he or she walks through the door.
· Hide little presents for them around the house, apartment, etc.
· Remember special occasion like birthdays, the day you met, or play your song on your anniversary.
· Share an interest - football, hiking, dancing, etc.
· Do chores around the house together.
As you can see there are an endless number of things that you can do to build and maintain a strong relationship. They're not required to be expensive and ultra-grand, just heartfelt and caring.
So remember the little things and reap the benefits of connecting everyday with your lover.
Books Coming Soon
Current Working on a four book series - The Executives Wives' Club
Executives' Wives' Club series
One fatal car wreck...
Everyone's lives changed...Revive - Needing to revive her life and jump start her heart, Jennifer Larson is facing the biggest challenge of her life, moving into an unplanned future. While the rest of the Executives Wives' Club continue to mourn their husbands, Jen is tempted into the future by a sexy chiropractor, Hagan Chaney.
But does he love her or her money?
Purchase at http://amzn.to/QM0BQD
Jason Clark has been doing everything he can to help Brie. He loves her but can he accept her proposal of marriage knowing she's not thinking clearly about the future?
Purchase at http://amzn.to/Q82MNm
Breath and Life coming out in 2013
Read the 1st chapter of any of Tina Gayle's books at http://tinagayle.net
About the Author
Tina Gayle is working on a romance series about four executive wives. She is excited about combining elements of women fiction with the passion of romance. The first two books, "Revive" and "Birth" have been released and the last two are coming out in 2013.
Married twenty-five years, she and her husband love to travel and play golf. She can't wait for Mike to retire so they can do more of both.Find Tina Gayle everywhere:
Website - http://tinagayle.net
Blog - tinagayle.blogspot.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/AuthorTinaGayle
Goodread - http://goodreads.com/author/show/1641826.Tina_Gayle
Facebook - http://facebook.com/tina.gayle
Linkin - http://linkedin.com/pub/tina-gayle/11/689/759