December 24, 2013

A Christmas Gift for All You Sweet N Sexy Divas #RLFblog

Tales of the Chosen
Coming January 2014 
Merry Christmas Eve! I'm Kayelle Allen, and usually I'm posting other authors' work here, not my own. But today, I have a treat for you!

When author Tina Donahue invited me to join Sweet N Sexy Divas, her multi-author blog, I was delighted. Like Romance Lives Forever, her blog is tied to Triberr, and gets a lot of exposure. But when it came time to write the post (due today, Dec 24th) my mind went blank.

Should I talk about one of my books? I have a trilogy out next month. That could work. I'd love to talk about the Tales of the Chosen. Should I talk about Christmas or discuss the holidays in some way? Should I share a story about myself? I wasn't sure which way to go. Since I'll be posting there on the 24th of every month, I have plenty of time to think about the next one, but what was I going to talk about today?

That's when it hit me that one of the things everyone needs is a way to share long hypertext links. You know the type. You find a cool article, or an item for sale somewhere and you text the link to a friend, email it, or share it online, and by the time they get it, the link is broken and doesn't work. That's frustrating. Well, I've found a way around that, and it works every time.

Usually, I wouldn't send you off to another blog. I'd love it if you stayed right here on Romance Lives Forever and hung out with all the authors we have here. But today, in order to find out how I solved the problem of having broken links, I'm sending you on a journey.

Click Sweet N Sexy Divas and jump over to my post there to find your answer. This link will take you right to the page you need -- after you click the "Let Me In" button. SNSD has some adult content, so it's behind Blogger's adult wall. Not to worry, my post is G rated (this time). To sweeten the deal, there's also a giveaway for everyone at the end of the post. No jumping through hoops or comments needed. Just click and download!

So what are you waiting for? Come on over to SNSD and check out my first post. You'll get a goodie, solve a problem, and maybe even discover a brand new blog to love.

Find Me Here


  1. I hope everyone takes a trip over to SSND today. Merry Christmas to you and yours, and Happy Holidays.

  2. Congratulations, Kayelle, on becoming a Diva! Hugs, my friend.

  3. Wooo hoooooooo! Thank you for the goodie!!! <3


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...