May 6, 2014

5 Easy Questions: @Nancy_Corrigan author of Favorite Obsession #RLFblog #ParanormalRomance

Favorite Obsession 
5 Easy Questions is an interview is designed to be quick, easy, and fun. Today's guest is Nancy Corrigan.

What is your go-to meal to order when you dine out? Your favorite "I know it will hit the spot" item.
Although it's not an item found everywhere, my first choice is pizza. I absolutely love it! Plain, mushroom, bacon, pepperoni—it doesn't matter what's on it, I'll eat it…well, maybe not anchovies, lol. But I could probably eat pizza every day of the week and not get sick of it. Adding toppings makes it a new meal! Actually when I was in college, I did live off of it. Pizza, boxed macaroni and milk were my staples. Oh, and beer too ;-) Now, it's a quick and easy meal that I know will please everyone in my family.
Would you rather stay inside and watch snow falling, or get out in it and build a snowman?
I'd much rather stay inside. I hate being cold. I live in Pennsylvania where our winters vary from mild to cold and snowy. This past year has been one of the coldest and snowiest we've had in a while. When my kids do manage to drag me out to play, I feel like the little boy from A Christmas Story, bundled up in my heavy jacket, double gloves and thermals. Of course, they love the outfit since I can't run as fast in my winter gear to escape the barrage of snowballs they send my way.
What is your favorite quote?
"Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda from the Star Wars saga
My father used to repeat this quote to me whenever I had to make a commitment and the meaning of it has stuck with me. Oftentimes, when you 'try' to do something you subconsciously accept that you might not succeed. Therefore, you don't put your best effort into your project. It's the power of positive thinking. You need to believe that you will accomplish your goals and the steps you take whether forward or backward are simply the path to doing so. Trying makes it easier to accept defeat. Will I always succeed? No, but I learn and grow from every experience.
If the hero of your latest book called you on the phone, what would be a perfect ringtone for him?
My hero from Favorite Obsession is Josh. His ringtone would be Metallica's Enter Sandman. He loves music and that particular song is a major theme for his book. In fact, he even mentions it in his story.

About the Book

Title: Favorite Obsession, Book 3, Royal Pride
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Author Name: Nancy Corrigan
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R
Centuries after what should have been a blessing from a goddess, Mira has gone from the chosen daughter to a woman shamed. She's found a tentative peace among her family and the females they've chosen to mate. And despite the potentially fatal consequences, Mira has found the one thing she never thought she'd have—love. Josh is the only male she's ever wanted, desired and burned for, and he's the only man she can never hope to keep.
One glance into Mira's exotic feline eyes and Josh is lost. She's everything he never knew he wanted and loving her becomes a passion he can't deny. The obstacles keeping them apart seem insurmountable, but Josh knows he's the man Mira needs. With every passionate encounter, every stolen touch, his certainty that he and Mira belong together grows. He'll defy every shifter decree and fight to his dying breath to convince those around them of the truth—Mira belongs to him, mind, body and soul.
A Romantica® Paranormal erotic romance from Ellora's Cave
Forbidden love…Undeniable passion.

Buy This Book

Author Social Media


  1. Replies
    1. My pleasure! When you come back we'll do some fun new questions. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...