August 15, 2014

5 Easy Questions @barbbradley #RLFblog #SFrom #scifiromance

Stolen Desire 
5 Easy Questions is an interview is designed to be quick, easy, and fun. Today's guest is Barbara Donlon Bradley.

What is your go-to meal to order when you dine out? Your favorite "I know it will hit the spot" item.
This one is hard because of all the different restaurants out there but stuffed flounder is one of my all time favorites.
What were you like when you were in school?
Dorky – I was taller than my friends and a bit clumsy. I was also a big book worm. Not much has changed over the years.
Would you rather stay inside and watch snow falling, or get out in it and build a snowman?
A little of both – I love watching snow fall and hate to ruin the beautiful blanket as it covers the ground, but I live in an area where snow doesn't stay for long so building a snowman will keep the snow around just a little longer
What was your favorite book as a child?
It's funny you asked this – I've been thinking about this myself. The book that made me a reader and I loved so much that I wrote it word for word in a notebook so I could have a copy of it wasThe Faraway Lurs. I can't remember who the author was now but that book was the one.
What was the last movie you watched (home or theater)?
The kid at heart in me watched Rio 2. It was cute and had some really funny parts. My husband thought there was a little too much singing but we all enjoyed it.

About the Book

Title Stolen Desire
Genre SF/Futuristic Erotic romance
Author Barbara Donlon Bradley
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R + 18 – explicit scenes
Blurb When Heather is confronted with her time traveling self she fears the worse. The woman came to warn them of a terrible accident but something isn't right. The visitors her future self says are there to help only wants to kidnap her and kill her mate. Using her mind she tries to protect her friends and family. Yet she wakes up as a prisoner after seeing the ship Storm is in blow up. She is now alone, and trapped. Somehow she has to figure out a way home and hopefully reverse all the horrible things that have taken her family from her.

Buy This Book

Author Social Media


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Welcome. :) Glad to have you back.

      Delete
  2. Oh - and I just found out that Stolen Desire is on sale at ARe - https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-stolendesire-1584216-143.html

    Barb:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving hi to Barb and tattling on her!

    Stolen Desire is wonderful. If you love a good (and sexy) sci-fi, Barb will keep you turning the pages.

    BTW, she's not dorky! But she is earthy, funny, and one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about that. I'm on a monthly Google hangout with her for the MFRW staff, and she is a lot of fun. :)

      Delete
    2. now you're making me blush Bev! Thanks for support - and we need to get together soon!

      Barb:)

      Delete
  4. Hi Barb, love that cover. It's sweet and pretty and hot all at the same time. And there's nothing wrong with a dorky book lover. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I thrive in my dorkiness - I don't hide it because it loves to show its face at the funniest times.

      Barb:)

      Delete
  5. Great interview Barbara. I hate fish, but I wish I did not, because it keeps the gouters away. Did I spell that right? Wishing you and your book the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoAnne - it kinda of funny - my dad and my sister hate fish - my mom and I love it. My husband loves it too but my son...he makes a face every time.

      Barb:)

      Delete
  6. I love a great sci-fi. I can't do without the really hot stuff, but I could get around that. I'm going to have to put this on my to-read list, after the last edit...whenever that is. Hi Barb, Hi E. Thanks for inviting me over1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have found I love writing the hot stuff - but the truth is my characters are the ones who set the heat level of the stories. There is one thing I have realized the longer I write the hotter they get!

      Barb:)

      Delete
  7. I read that Faraway Lurs more than 30 years ago. I haven't heard that title mentioned in about that long too. It was an interesting book. Best luck on your Stolen Desires, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we're showing our age Rose. I read that when I was a sweet young thing and that was more than thirty years ago for me too!

      Barb:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...