September 25, 2014

Publisher Week: Day 5 Shifters, Packs and Wolves @BoroughsPubGrp #RLFblog #PNR

This is Day 5 of Publisher Week featuring Boroughs Publishing Group. For the next few
Boroughs Publishing 
days, Romance Lives Forever will showcase this publisher and its authors.
Publisher's Week – Boroughs Publishing Group
Yesterday we visited with Susan Mac Nicol's sexy heartbreaking hunks. Today we're going to Red Ridge, New Mexico to see if the Pack has any chance of survival. Be brave and remember to stay close to the yummy were at your back.

Pack of Lies - Book 1

The last thing Allison Wright ever expected when she moved to Red Ridge, New Mexico was to come muzzle to muzzle with the wolf of her dreams.
In the near distance, I heard a rustling in the brush, which ceased the mission that had held me spellbound. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked around, spooked by what I might find, but what I saw was the last thing I expected.
Peering out from behind a tall oak, a wolf was watching me. We just stood still, staring at each other, neither of us moving a muscle. His amazing green eyes were in sharp contrast to his deep, dark fur. He was a much bigger wolf than me, strong and lean, and the glint in his eyes told me that he was no ordinary wolf.
I gathered up the courage to take one single step toward him and was surprised when he did the same. We continued this dance. I took a step, then he took a step, until we met in the middle near the edge of the lake. We stood with our noses only inches apart, just looking into each other's eyes. I couldn't stop myself from drinking in the intoxicating scent that he exuded. Somehow I knew that he was doing the same.
He took one more step forward making our noses tap together gently. If it was possible to smile in wolf form, I would have, and without the use of words, I was left with only one option. And I couldn't resist. Nuzzling his neck with my face felt like the right response. The need to touch him was so strong, but once I did it, I immediately felt self-conscious and backed away. He again took a step toward me and returned the affection.

Web of Lies - Book 3

In the midst of a struggle for control of his pack, eighteen-year-old werewolf enforcer-to-be Luke Stanton meets the one girl who will destroy everything…or complete him.
"Holy shit, bro! Look who is coming your way," Gage said.
I looked over, and my jaw literally dropped. Scarlett was walking toward me. Damn! The girl was built for sin. She was wearing these killer boots over the tightest fucking jeans I have ever seen, and it only got better from there. Her coat fit tightly against her body and was zipped up halfway, exposing the most perfect cleavage I have ever seen. My mouth starting watering from just the sight of her tits crammed into that tiny jacket. My hands twitched at the thought of freeing those puppies from the lace of that bra peeking out from under that sweater.
I barely heard Gage say, "Have fun with that," before he and Ryder took off. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the gorgeous girl headed straight for me.
"Hey Luke, I didn't mean to run your friends off," she said hugging me, pressing her entire body flush against mine.
Shit, those things were now pushed firmly against my chest, making her perfect cleavage bulge even more. I took a quick peek down and tried to hide the fact that I was deeply affected by them. Her tits weren't the only thing bulging at the moment. When her scent hit my nose, I was suddenly in desperate need of a cold shower. Breathing in a mixture of honeysuckle, roses, and perfection, I had to pull away before I led her out into the woods and took care of business. Completely caught up in all that was Scarlett Reed, I couldn't remember what she had said.

End of Lies - Book 4

With the return of the devious Kendall Stuart, the Red Ridge Pack must depend on Cami Moore to save them, and Cami Moore must decide if she can trust—and perhaps even love—the hunky Gavin Reed of Crescent Hills.
Cami was sleeping so soundly that it killed me to have to wake her up. I didn't realize that she could be any more beautiful, but I was wrong. Asleep, her face was not just stunning, it was angelic. The tempting red lip gloss was long gone from her lips, but the swollen, sleepy, natural look nearly brought me to my knees. I would have given my left nut to be able to crawl into that bed and wrap her long, sexy legs around me, but if I did, she would probably tear my right nut off with her bare hands. Maybe I could live without one nut, but definitely not both.
Hell, it might have been worth it. I'd never been more tempted.
As if she sensed me watching her, her eyes shot open, and her icy glare landed on me. "What the fuck are you doing out of the safe room? Are you freakin' deaf or just really that stupid?" Cami yelled as she sat up and clutched her covers up to neck. I jumped back from the venom in her voice. I hate to admit, but I was a little scared to open my mouth and say anything. I knew how bad this looked, me standing over her watching her sleep. Now, she probably thought I was a Chester for sure. I had to tell her though. "I just got a call…"
That certainly got her attention. She was out of the bed and standing right in front of me in less than a second. With her hands on her tiny hips, she snapped, "And?"
Man this girl was something else. "It was Scarlett. They are all safe, and they're staying in some motel outside Red Ridge."
"That's great news," she said and then frowned. "Why don't you seem happy about that?"
I didn't want to tell her the rest. I didn't even want to think about it. It was just too humiliating to admit that your own father, the man that raised you, could do something so heinous, but she deserved to hear the truth. She was risking her own life and the lives of her family by hiding me here. The least I could do was tell her everything I knew.
"Cami, it was my…" I started but was silenced by the ringing of the doorbell.
Cami and I both looked at each other like we had been caught doing something naughty. Without making a sound, Cami wildly motioned for me to get back into the safe room. I ran out of her room with her right behind me and down the stairs. As soon as I was inside the safe room, Cami motioned for me to be quiet and locked me inside.
Oh, what a tangled web we weave... from the first book to the last, the intrigue, the danger and the romance makes you want to read each story all over again.
In keeping with alternate realities, tomorrow we let fantasy take us to a better place.


Are you an author? Fantastic. We adore authors. We're seeking submissions from writers who can deliver the emotional punch readers crave. Space cowboys, gargoyles, the hunk next-door and crusty cops welcome. Boroughs Publishing Group will not limit your imagination; we encourage creative freedom. Stick to the tropes of the genre or push the envelope, as long as you're providing well written incredible story-telling we're game. Read more:

Publisher Social Media


  1. Wow! Okay, I'm definitely picking up this series. Looks awesome!

  2. Hot, hot, hot! Can't wait to read more!

  3. Wow! This looks like a great series. Congratulations!


  4. I love sexy wolf shifters! This series looks great!

  5. Wow! Thanks everyone! They are pretty great stories, if I do say so myself! What an awesome event for Boroughs!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...