November 27, 2014

For Friends of #RLFblog: A Thanksgiving Poem #ThanksgivingDay

A fitting poem about luck and being thankful, just in time for Thanksgiving Day. Thank you to each of you who make Romance Lives Forever a wonderful place to be all year long.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful, safe holiday.
-- Kayelle Allen

Thankful for Turkeys 


(author unknown)
Week before Thanksgiving,
I limp around real strange.
Huddle in the corner,
As though I have the mange.
All the other turkeys,
Just gobble, gobble on.
I'm silent, and I act
As if my gobbler's gone.
Everyone is thankful
On Thanksgiving Day.
Friday it's forgotten.
You all go on your way.
I know what thankful is
So listen when I say.
"It's great to be a turkey,
After Thanksgiving Day."


  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you Kayelle and to everyone who loves Romance Lives Forever Blog!!!! MRS N

    1. Thank you. ^_^ Have a wonderful holiday.

  2. :) Hope you had a wonderful day, Kayelle! And good luck if you're Black Friday shopping.

    1. I'm doing mine online this year. Easier on the feet, if not the pocketbook. LOL Stay safe, Barbara.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...