March 3, 2015

Character Interview: Faerydae Exposed Ecstasy @HoustonHavens #RLFblog #scifi

Exposed Ecstasy 
The character interview allows a hero or heroine to tell readers about himself or herself. Today's interview is with Faerydae.

Interview with Faerydae

Tell us about yourself, please.
The devilish twinkle in his deep blue eyes dimmed. "Don't ya be thinking that question be rather personal?" He pulled an electric cigarette from his pocket and twisted it until it lit. His sculptured lips closed around the tip, his eyes pierced the interviewers as he drew a deep drag then tilted his head back to exhale the smoke. His right eye squinted a bit as he finished, "But if ya' be insisting on knowing my business then name is Faerydae. Some say I'm bad because I kill people. Others say I'm good because I rescue people. And my woman?" He winks. "She'll be saying I'm both, but for reasons I can't be saying in mixed company. Which am I? I'll be letting the readers decide. Ya be wanting facts about me? I'm an orphan, and I be having a seven pointed Faery star tattooed around the base of my cock." He smirked, kicked back in his chair and put his boots up on the table. His brow cocked and that devil's gleam returned to his eyes. "Well, ya asked!" His smirk faded. "I'm a spy for the Star Riders, though of resent, I be having knowledge of my blood being that of a Fae. It is possible, I might be from the Erlina Clan, but I won't be knowing that until I be granted a meeting with The Queen of Orlaith."
Authors call what you want but cannot have "the conflict" -- what is yours?
"Ya be kidding me right?" Faerydae drops his feet from the table and jerks forward. "To be bloody honest, that author Houston Havens is my conflict! I'm a private man and she keeps tossing me out there, exposing me to the world. The damn woman won't stay out of my life. If she would, I could be done with what I need to do, and that be bringing peace to our worlds. There is a world war going on between the Airbornes and the Dirt Dwellers.
Once that war is over then I need to be finding out my connection to the Fae. I be experiencing strange powers I'm not too sure how to use, and from what I be gathering from the visions I be having, I have a sister I need to find.
Besides all that, I just found out King Faolin from Avalon is now on the human's
side of Earth. Bloody hell! Just hearing the name tells me I'll be involved in a
major conflict with that.
So, conflict? Hell bloody yes I've got conflicts all over the place!"
What can you not do (but need to do) during this story?
Be finding out about my real bloodline, my real past, and who my real family is.
What inner doubt causes you the most difficulty?
Can I hold up my end of the deal, to be sharing Tessla Reto, the woman I love, with my best friend, Shomar.
Tell us about your significant other, that person who makes living worthwhile.
Tessla Reto, she be the beautiful daughter of the wicked ruler of the Underworld, the Dirt Dwellers. I'm in love with her. I guess we'd be the Romeo and Juliet of the future with a modern twist...because I'm a spy, I can't let anyone know she's mine, so I be sharing her with my best friend Shomar. He can be giving her the normal life and children she be seeking...while I can be giving her the world of the Fae, life forever after, and a love she can't be forgetting.
What would that person say about you?
Ya be wanting an answer to that you'll have to be asking her ya'erself.
What is your family like?
I wish I knew. Houston Havens, that author says I will being discovering it all out soon enough.
What special skills do you rely on?
I'm a spy, I be relying on every bloody human skill I have and any of the Fae skills I'm discovering; from heightened hearing, speed of movement, the ability to be seeing what most humans can't, because I be able to change the vibrational speeds and range, as well as the abilities to be time reality traveling, and though I haven't done it yet...I do believe I might be able to shift.
If someone from your past showed up, who would you NOT want it to be, and why?
My adoptive father. He killed my beloved adoptive mother...I be believing she was a Fae.
Why are you happy (or not happy) with the way your story ended?
"My happiness or unhappiness has got nothing to do with the tale this bloody author, Houston Havens has weaved, does it now?
Havens is a crafty author...a lazy reader ya can't be when ya be reading her stories. Like she be doing since Sinful Surrender, book one of this series, was to give her readers an HEA but only to the characters personal stories...if ya be wanting the end to this part of bleedin' tale...well, that won't be coming until book seven.
And I be having news for the may be the end of that half of the tale, but there be more to the story that be following into the next series. I, like most of the rest of the characters ya' met in this Psychic Ménage series...will be appearing in the next series...and to be getting the very final of the entire tale, the readers will have to be reading the third series that returns to the Airborne world.
So, back to ya first question...ya be wanting to know about me more...come read Houston Havens Psychic Ménage Series and be follow me from there on to discover or uncover just who I really am."

About the Author

Houston Havens retired from a successful modeling career and an adventurous jet-set lifestyle to set the world on fire with her erotic romance books. A tenacious Irish lass, she strives to entertain with seductive stories created from her decadent imagination and traces of a provocative lifestyle she may or may not admit to.
Her interest in the paranormal, fascination with quantum science, passion with myths, and the lure of her mysterious Celtic Irish-Druid bloodlines are combined with generally unknown truths, strange facts, and questionable fiction. Her novels reflect a mix of the past, present, and future, with sexy blends of futuristic science fiction, paranormal fantasy, western romance, and always love everlasting. An author of six romances, a seven book erotic romance series and numerous articles in literary magazines.
Stop by for a visit and leave a comment at
Why did you choose this character for the interview today?
You just met Faerydae...need I say more? lol
When writing the book, what did you discover about this character that surprised you?
That Faerydae would become a major player in the plot of this tale. That he was a Spy and that he is a Fae being, and his sister is...ops, sorry can't tell you that just yet.
Are any sequels planned for this book?
This is a seven book series, and as Faerydae let slip...the next two series following this one will be linked to this Psychic Ménage Series
What genre(s) would you like to write that you haven't tried yet?
Well, this series alone has ten genres mixed into I haven't left much out that I haven't done.
What would your readers be surprised to learn about you?
That my leisure reading is hard core science and new age books, not romance.
Why should readers who haven't picked up one of your books before give this one a try?
My book Sinful Surrender (Book One of this Psychic Menage Series) hit the best sellers list in the first two weeks of release at Amazon in the UK and USA and at ARe (All Romance Readers) – if that isn't enough to tell you I'm worth a try, then how about all the 5 star rave reviews and being featured in USA Today and in the Wall Street Journal? And if that isn't enough...many have said they loved books two and three even more than book one...
If the readers are looking for something different...I AM DIFFERENT...I offer erotic hot sizzling sex of erotic romance mixed with a strong story series-plot filled with romance, mystery, suspense, and fantasy.
I mix real facts with myths happening around us today with possibilities of what could come.
I will take the reader out of this world and into a world they never imagined and the only way to enjoy my tales is to sit back and read the book...don't expect it to take you where you think it's won't go there. So, just relax and enjoy the journey.
Is there anything you'd like to say to your readers?
Yes! I want to thank all my fans and readers for allowing me bring them into my world where fantasy becomes reality...if only for a moment in time.

About the Book

Title Exposed Ecstasy
Genre Erotic Romance, Ménage (MFM), Paranormal, Fantasy, Futuristic, Suspense, Dystopian, Post-Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Mystery
Author Houston Havens
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R
Daughter of the Dirt Dweller's ruler; Tessla Reto attempts to escape the Underworld after the mysterious disappearance of her best friend. She knows her untimely death is also near if her father, Landen Reto discovers her part in forming the rebels to fight against him. The two men sent to help her get away are killed and she's rescued by a handsome stranger...or is she?
Faerydae returns to Earth in search of an inner peace his soul can't find after the death of his friend Chandra Lamar. Instead, he finds himself in an unplanned rescue of a woman that stirs everything he's fought a lifetime to deny. Can Faerydae stay focused on his goal to expose his past and true Fae bloodline, or will destiny play her hand?
Shomar's uncomplicated world is tossed asunder when his best friend, Faerydae, shows up with a stray puppy and a woman who steals the heart of his soul the moment he looks at her. Only to discover Faerydae and the woman claim they can't stand each other, yet his intuition tells him otherwise. Will Shomar be able to win the woman of his dreams or will Faerydae always have her heart?
Will Tessla find her freedom? Will Faerydae keep his, or will Shomar succeed in his plan to expose them to their hidden ecstasy?

Buy This Book

Author Social Media


  1. Welcome to RLF. Glad you are here. :)

  2. Hi Kayelle! Thank you so much for having me here today...and thank you for letting Faerydae reveal a few things about himself...well, what you could force out of him anyway. LOL

    I hope your fans and readers enjoy the interview and leave me a comment...I'd love to hear from them and what they think of Faerydae...and those who have read his story, go on, step right up and let me know what you think of him.

    I'm here to chat!

  3. Replies
    1. Big Hugs's awesome to see you here!!! I adore you!

  4. Faerydae appears to be a fine character that saves the world and has fun while "doing it" Congrats and hugs, Houstie. Thanks to Kayelle for the enlightening interview.

  5. Oscar! I'm so glad you like Faerydae...and you're right that cocky son-of-a-gun is as hard to tame as Housty's cowboy.

    Thanks for stopping by my dear friend!

  6. Well this moody hunk won my heart in Exposed Ecstasy! Now...we need Houston to give us Book 4 before I lose my mind! What is up with Merigold? Are Faerydae and Chandra related? What gives?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...