April 17, 2015

Just My Type a new #vampire #romance by @AllieRitch #RLFblog

This quick interview includes info about the author, and introduces the story.

About the Author

Allie Ritch is a multi­published author of sizzling sci­fi and paranormal romance. She has an active imagination and enjoys entertaining others through storytelling. Allie lives in her own little world in the Southeastern United States, where she spends time appreciating the ocean and sunshine.

Interview with Allie Ritch

Why did you write this book?
Just My Type is the second book in my Vampire Territory series. After writing the first book, Drinking Partners, I knew I had other characters demanding to have their stories told, and Eryx pushed his way to the forefront for book two.
What is your favorite genre to read?
I love paranormal romance and sci-fi romance equally, which is why I write in those genres too.
Who is your favorite character from fiction (not including your own)?
Do I have to pick just one? Because I've got a lot of favorites. Right on the spot, though, I'd have to say Nix from Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series. Or Eve Dallas from J.D. Robb's In Death series. Or Rhage from J.R. Ward's Blackdagger Brotherhood series. Or… Yeah, it's hard to pick just one.
What are you working on at the moment, and will see from you in coming months?
I'm working on the rest of the Vampire Territory series, so keep an eye on my blog and/or Twitter feed for announcements about the next release. I can tell you that book three features Jaide, the only female warrior among Alex's guards.
Please tell us about your latest book.
There's trouble in vampire territory, and Melody is right in the middle of it. A new arrival from Eastern Europe named Taspar Tong is out to take over her masters' domains using the army he has at his command. Mel is a personal assistant, not a soldier, and big male vampires scare her.
That includes Eryx, the dark-haired warrior who is always watching her and baiting her with his remarks. If only he didn't look so sexy. Mel figures Wess Gage--their human captive--is a far safer love interest, although Wess is part of the Human Rebellion bent on exterminating all vampires. Can he really see past his prejudice, or will he turn on her?
There are two dangerous men in Mel's life. She just has to decide which of them is her type--the one who makes her feel human again, or the vampire who makes her blood boil?

About the Book

Title Vampire Territory 2: Just My Type
Genre Paranormal Romance
Author Allie Ritch
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R

Buy This Book

Author Social Media

23 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me here today, Kayelle. This is such an awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! Thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jessica. And thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like the same stories Allie. I'm a fan of JD Robb especially. And Rhage and his brethren. :) Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We like the same stories Allie. I'm a fan of JD Robb especially. And Rhage and his brethren. :) Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - that sounds great. I immediately wanted to know who Melody would choose.

    I love Nix, too! And of the brothers, Z is my fav; though I enjoy V's character whenever he arrives on the scene, as he is just too cool and relaxed and speaks in such a unique way, true? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eryx and Wess are both hot guys, but they're like night and day. It's a tough choice for Mel.

      LOL. My favorite Blackdagger brother changes from day to day, depending on when you ask me. I love the hypnotic influence V has, Wrath totally rocks, Z is the dark and tortured one, Phury has the sophisticated polish, Tohr in the early days has it the most together, and I like that Rhage says whatever the heck he's thinking. I can only hope readers embrace my band of vampires with that kind of enthusiasm.

      Delete
    2. The first Black Dagger book I read was about John Matthew. I had no idea what I was opening up. Wow. Was I ever hooked.

      Delete
  7. This book sounds great, Allie. Congrats on another hot release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosanna. Can't have too much paranormal romance, right?

      Delete
  8. Hey Allie. Sounds like an intriguing plot. I'm a big fan of paranormal & scifi romance/fiction. Best of luck to you on the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, K.T. PNR and SFR are definitely my favorite genres.

      Delete
  9. Congrats on the new release, Allie! I love the titles you've come up with, and I like the premise of this book. Sounds like a sizzling read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I usually struggle with my titles, but I was happy with what I came up with for this series.

      Delete
  10. Book sounds great, Allie! Excellent interview too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ann. Congrats on your new Earth Reclaimed series. I look forward to having more stories in the Sexy To Go anthologies with you.

      Delete
  11. Oh wow! That sounds seriously hawt! Haven't read but I'm rooting on the vampire. The who makes her blood boil!!
    Can't wait to read.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Eryx can always eat his competition, LOL. Thanks, bobbiromans.

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on your new release. It sounds right up my street. Love the blurb. Very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks Diane! Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...