August 8, 2015

A Stellar Affair a new #SciFi #Romance by Laurel Richards @Laurel_R_books #RLFblog

This quick interview includes info about the author, and introduces the story.

About the Author

Laurel Richards is a fiction author with a passion for shifters, space travelers, and other memorable characters. She has gathered inspiration from lots of different sources throughout her life and is here today to share her imagination through storytelling. Laurel writes sci-fi/fantasy, paranormal, and the occasional funny mystery, all with various degrees of romance mixed in. You can find Laurel at

Interview with Laurel Richards

Why did you write this book?
I write because I have to write. The characters in my head insist upon it. When Jack and Ardra started clamoring for me to write their sci-fi romance in A Stellar Affair, I was helpless to resist.
What is your favorite genre to read?
My favorite genres to read are sci-fi romance and paranormal romance, although I’m also a big fan of fantasies and mysteries.
Who is your favorite character from fiction (not including your own)?
I have lots of favorites. Off the top of my head, I really liked Sascha Duncan, the Cardinal E-Psy from Nalini Singh’s Psy-Changeling series.
What are you working on at the moment, and will see from you in coming months?
It seems like I’m never not writing. I have a bunch of new books already in the works, so keep an eye on my website for news about upcoming releases.
Please tell us about your latest book.
Sometimes the heart leads and the mind must follow.
Ardra has no idea why she’s been abducted and thrown into a Roimiran interrogation room. She is simply a Tetch botanist on her way to a distant planet, not an enemy spy. She’s scared of the piercing eyes of the mind-reading precept assigned to uncover whatever secrets her mind might be holding. But even more worrying is the strange soul-deep connection between her and her captor.
Jackson Deimos excels at slipping in and out of someone’s memories to retrieve military intelligence deliberately hidden away—even from an unwitting carrier. But Ardra’s brain is a labyrinth of defenses he’s never encountered before. Plus, her beauty shouldn’t be this much of a distraction.
As their battle of wits and wills wears on, their emotions are the first to betray them. But if Jack can’t break through Ardra’s barriers, his superiors will turn her over to someone who will—by force. Leaving Jack having to choose between doing his duty or following his heart.

About the Book

Title A Stellar Affair
Genre Sci-Fi Romance
Author Laurel Richards
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R

Buy This Book

Author Social Media


  1. Thanks for letting me share, Kayelle. I love seeing all the books here on RLF -- really adds to my TBR pile :-)

    1. You should see mine! LOL I always have new things to add. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...