August 17, 2015

Bro, Dude, Pal, Yo... When Brothers Meet #freebook #sfr #RLFblog

Bro - Free for Members 
When I originally wrote At the Mercy of Her Pleasure, I wanted to show how the two Antonello Brothers met. They had been separated at Senth's birth. The boys never knew each other. But on the advice of an editor and friends, I skipped that and opened the book right in the middle of the action. I've never regretted doing that. It made for a stronger story.

But years later, when I'm about to re-release the books with new editing and a much sweeter heat level, I thought it was time to tell that story. Rather than add it to the first book, I wrote that part as a separate story altogether. It's called Bro, the Story Behind the Antonello Brothers. The book is available free to members of my Romance Lives Forever Reader Group. The book is rated PG13.

Bro is the prequel to At the Mercy of Her Pleasure, and For Women Only, both about the Antonello Brothers. If you're reading this on Aug 17th, come over and join my Facebook party celebrating the release of these books. There are 16 Scifi Romance authors sharing prizes and giveaways.
---
Kayelle Allen is a best-selling, multi-published, award-winning author. Her unstoppable heroes and heroines include contemporary every day folk, role-playing immortal gamers, futuristic covert agents, and warriors who purr.

1 comment:

  1. I'm usually the first one to post and say welcome -- but since today I am the guest -- that's awkward. ;) So I'll just say "Glad to be here!"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...