August 16, 2015

There He Sat: Scheming #erotic by @CA_Knoble #RLFblog

This quick interview includes info about the author, and introduces the story.

About the Author

For as long as I can remember, I’ve been writing stories, and exploring my imagination. I’m a relatively new author in the publishing world, having recently self-published my first two novels. While I have been writing my entire life, I had to set aside my dreams to tend to the realities of attending college, working and raising my family. After planning a career and studying for it, I was sidelined by health issues that continue to plague me. The downtime allowed me to reopen the door to my writing ambitions, and here I am, writing daily and publishing professionally now. If you’d like to check out my work, I write in multiple genres, so there’s something for everyone!

Interview with C.A. Knoble

Why did you write this book?
I was inspired by a few writing prompt photos posted online by author Katalina Leon. Each photo was of a man, sitting in a chair, and each immediately spoke to me. I wrote quick opening scenes and Katalina encouraged me to write them as complete stories. The challenge of writing stories that begin with such little action and told from the male protagonist’s point of view was too tempting to resist. Each story begins with the protagonist sitting, hence the series title, and he embodies the emotion of the subtitle. There He Sat was born as a series of erotic or erotic romantic shorts and the first two, Scheming and Pondering, are now available.
What is your favorite genre to read?
Horror and thriller, undoubtedly. I do read in many other genres but those two hold a greater appeal for me.
Who is your favorite character from fiction (not including your own)?
This is a tough question as they are so many possibilities. I’ll go with Robert Langdon from Dan Brown’s novels. I love intellectual men!
What are you working on at the moment, and will see from you in coming months?
There are four more stories in the There He Sat series, Pondering, Brooding, Moping and Gloating. Pondering is also currently available for sale, Brooding will be available next month and I am currently working on the last two stories.
Please tell us about your latest book.
Ambitious, driven and calculating, Richard Kelsey has a plan. Chelsea Stansfield is his gateway to the world of the rich and powerful, a place he has longed to be since childhood. His plan is simple. Woo the vapid Chelsea and marry into his dream world.
A chance meeting with Chelsea’s mother Andrea quickly throws Richard’s plan into jeopardy. Andrea is everything her daughter is not. Her classic beauty, stunning figure and aggressive sexuality lures him and threatens his goals. Will Richard attain his dream or succumb to his base nature and the searing passion she ignites with him?

About the Book

Title There He Sat: Scheming
Genre Erotica
Author C.A. Knoble
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R

Buy This Book

Author Social Media


  1. Welcome to RLF, CA. Nice to have you here.

    1. Thank you so much and thanks for this amazing opportunity!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...