October 30, 2015

Gator Rollins: Wolf From the Past @njwaltersauthor #RLFblog #PNR

Wolf from the Past 

Interview with Gator Rollins

This interview is designed for your hero or heroine to tell readers about himself or herself.

Tell us about yourself, please.
What would you like to know, chère? I was born in Louisiana, but left there a few years back to settle in Salvation, North Carolina, with four other friends. I’m a simple werewolf. I patrol our land and watch over the pack. I like to cook. It relaxes me.
In the story world your author created, explain what it is you fear most and why.
I fear losing the woman I love. I thought she was dead once before. *drags fingers through his hair* Yeah, I don’t like to think about those days. She’s alive and I’m not going to miss this second chance.
Tell us about your significant other, that person who makes living worthwhile.
That would be Sylvie. *sighs* She’s mon ange. My angel. She’s an incredibly strong woman. She’s had to be in order to survive what she has. I find strong women sexy as hell. Just being around her stills the restlessness inside me. That’s a gift beyond price. She makes me want to be the best person I can be.
What would that person say about you?
*grins* I don’t know. You’ll have to ask her. I know she likes my cooking. And I haven’t heard any complaints about any of my other skills either. *winks*
What is your family like?
My pack is my family. I left my birth family back in Louisiana, and I honestly don’t miss them. We were never close because I didn’t want to fall in line with the way the pack did things. I have my best friends here with me in Salvation. I’m close to all of them, but especially Cole. We’ve been tight since we were kids.
Why are you happy (or not happy) with the way your story ended?
There are still problems facing the pack. I’m not happy about that. As for the rest…you’ll have to read the book to find out. I don’t kiss and tell.

About the Writer

N.J. Walters is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author who has always been a voracious reader, and now she spends her days writing novels of her own. Vampires, werewolves, dragons, time-travelers, seductive handymen, and next-door neighbors with smoldering good looks—all vie for her attention. It’s a tough life, but someone’s got to live it.
Why did you choose this character for the interview today?
I love Gator and I want people to know more about him. He’ll say he’s just a simple werewolf, but he truly is a complex man. Beneath his outward humor is a man who will do anything to protect his pack. He’s a protector at heart, which is why he also loves to feed everyone around him.
When writing the book, what did you discover about this character that surprised you?
Gator has layers. When I first met him, even I thought he was laid back with a great sense of humor. It took me a while in the earlier books to discover the true depths that make this man who he is.
Are any sequels planned for this book?
This is the forth book in the Salvation Pack series. I’d originally planned on five books, but am currently working on book nine.
What would your readers be surprised to learn about you?
I don’t know that I could tell them anything that would surprise them. I’m am technologically inept. It’s been a continual challenge for the past eleven years to try to keep up with the basic changes in technology. Some days I feel like I’m doing okay. Other days I feel like I’m lagging behind. But I keep trying because I love my job and I love ebooks!
Is there anything you'd like to say to your readers?
Thank you for embracing the Salvation Pack and for loving them as much as I do. I’m privileged to be able to write for a living. That wouldn’t be possible without the support of my amazing readers.

About the Book

Title Wolf from the Past
Genre Paranormal Romance
Author N.J. Walters
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R
Playing dead is easy. Living is hard.
Salvation Pack, Book 4
Sylvie LaForge Dubois knew coming back from the dead wouldn’t be easy, but facing her brother and his friends is harder than she imagined. The way Gator Rollins watches her every move makes her decidedly uneasy and excited.
After surviving a forced mating to the abusive Andre Dubois, having a rugged, dangerous werewolf like Gator sniffing around her is scary and thrilling at the same time. She never imagined she’d want another man, but her bone-deep attraction to Gator is too strong to fight.
Gator never got a chance to tell Sylvie he loved her before she was mated with another and, well, died. Now that she’s back, there’s nothing he won’t do to protect her.
Once word gets out, Sylvie’s former pack will be coming for her. No one leaves the Louisiana pack, especially not a female werewolf. But Gator’s determined that this time he won’t let anyone or anything get between him and Sylvie, even if she can’t decide if his touch makes her want to jump his bones…or run for the hills.

Buy This Book

Barnes and Noble http://tinyurl.com/q3b4flh

Author Social Media


  1. Welcome back! Happy to have you here again. :)

  2. Thanks for having me. It's always great to be here. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...