December 17, 2015

Character Interview Logan Sinful Surrender @HoustonHavens #RLFblog #psychic

Sinful Surrender - Houston Havens 
Genre: Erotic Romance, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Futuristic, Menage (MFMM), Dystopian, Post Apocalyptic, Light BDSM.
Author: Houston Havens
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R
Top psychic spy Fay Avalon saw too much on her latest mind traveling mission and is now on the run from her post-catastrophic dystopian government, searching for the truth and proof. She escapes but is shot down, landing in the arms of the enemy.
In Drakker and Arlo's world, women are so rare the men have accepted a polyandrous lifestyle. When the brothers stumble upon Fay unconscious in the wreckage of an aircraft, they are immediately attracted to her. Arlo wants to keep her, but Drakker knows they can't. They must take her to their brother Logan Abán, leader of their people.
Logan struggles with trusting anyone, even himself. When a beautiful, intelligent, and intriguing woman falls into their laps, his denied desires for intimacy challenge his need to trust the spy. He's frustrated by romantic Arlo's claims of her innocence. Even when pragmatic and dominating Drakker defends her as well, Logan refuses to trust his gut.
Can one woman satisfy the diverse desires of three men? Will Logan's fears be realized by betrayal? Is Fay to be sentenced to death as a spy, suffer a fate worse than death by being returned to her government as a traitor, or will she find a new life and love as the wife of three sexy brothers?

eBook Buy Links

Barnes and Noble

Print Buy Links

You won't see the updated print cover at some vendors.
Barnes and Noble
Book Depository

Interview with Logan Aban

Tell us about yourself, please.
I'm the leader of the Airbornes...not by choice but by blood. We live in a polyandrous society. I've two brothers, Drakker who leads our army and Arlo, our younger brother who see the world from rose-colored glasses, but our differences keep our lives balanced. Forgive me if I don't say more, but I'm a rather private man. Because of my position in life, I tend to have trust issues.
What is it that you want, but cannot have? Authors call this the conflict of the story.
Peace for my people. To end the centuries old war with the Dirt Dwellers. On a more personal level, I'd like to have a healthy wife and children. I'd like to have love and happiness fill my days instead of the torments of war filling every moment of my life.
What's your internal limitation? Meaning, what is it about you that makes it so you cannot do what it is you need to do during this story?
I realize in Ms Havens recounting my life story in Sinful Surrender makes it comes across as an entertaining read of fantasy but this is my life, and yes, I do have internal conflicts to deal with as you or anyone else does. I struggle with trusting anyone. Once long ago, when I was very young my gut told me to trust a Dirt Dweller who said he came in peace. He asked me to take him to my fathers--oh, we're a polyandrous society because of the lack of women. So, yes, my mother had three husbands. Anyway, I trusted the man. I brought him into my fathers home and within five minutes of being there my three fathers and my beloved mother were dead.
Now, I've a captured beautiful spy in our midst, Fay Avalon she says is her name. That's not a Dirt Dweller name…it's a Fae name. I've heard of Fae beings. Don't know what to make of that, yet. But my gut tells me Fay's a Dirt Dweller. She could be a Runner, but until I know more about her, I'm leery. She wants me to trust her…I can't.
Tell us about your significant other, that person who makes living worthwhile.
As of yet I don't have anyone who stirs my world. Though … secretly, I find I don't sleep much these days since Fay Avalon walked into my life. I'm very attractive to her and would love to have her as a mate, as I know my brothers would. There's just something about that woman that drives my libido. I know my brothers like her as well, but they're not using their brains when it comes to Fay, she's a spy, they can't forget that and they are. They're letting Mister Winky do their thinking for them when they get around her. I have to keep a level head. I can't let Fay come in here and get my temperature going so she can turn around and wipe out my people.
If things were different…I could see Fay Avalon making my world spin in a very worthy way.
What would that person say about you?
I know she's attracted to my brothers…me, I thought she was when I first saw her, but once I found out she was a spy I had no choice but to have Drakker, my brother interrogate her…well, I guess she's not too happy with me about that…but every time I see her…I still feel the heat of an unspoken passion burning between us. Though neither of us are willing to give in to it….I promise one day it'll happen.
What is your family like?
Well, I already told you about our parents. My brothers, Arlo and Drakker and I do alright. We're like most brothers, we have our misunderstanding mostly because Arlo's young and tends to be a little judgmental. You know how younger bothers are. They're full of piss and vinegar. It irks Drakker more because Arlo's target is usually him. And that's because he kind of judges Drakker for being into BDSM. You see, Arlo's romantic. BDSM isn't something a romantic minded lad would understand. Arlo hasn't grown enough to realize each man has his own ways to express desire. He'll learn.
What special skills do you rely on?
I rely on FACTS. Too many lives can be lost with gut guesses….I learned that the hard way through the loss of my parents.

About the Writer

Why do you write?
I'm Irish. Storytelling is in our blood. I can't help myself…I need to write.
What do you want to write next?
Once the Psychic Menage Series is done the following series is closely related to this series, but that series will be more paranormal fantasy delving deeper into the Fae and Star Rider's worlds. So that's what will follow.
What other character from this book do you want to write about?
Sinful Surrender is book one of the Psychic Menage series. The characters you meet in book one will lead to following books. BUT beware, characters you think are minor will surprise you and the plots and characters turn everything you think you know about this world around and around.
Care to tell us why?
Each and every character is different and each of them hides a secret.
Are any sequels planned for this book?
Yes, this is a 7 book series.
Is there anything you'd like to say to your readers?
Let me tell you the story … sit back and allow me to capture your mind and take you to worlds that will leave you dreaming and keep your hearts thumping. I will fill your world with sexy men and women and plots that will entertain your mind.

Author Bio

Houston Havens retired from a successful modeling career and an adventurous jet-set lifestyle to set the world on fire with her erotic romance books. A tenacious Irish lass, she strives to entertain with seductive stories created from her decadent imagination and traces of a provocative lifestyle she may or may not admit to.
Her interest in the paranormal, fascination with quantum science, passion with myths, and the lure of her mysterious Celtic Irish-Druid bloodlines are combined with generally unknown truths, strange facts, and questionable fiction. Her novels reflect a mix of the past, present, and future, with sexy blends of futuristic science fiction, paranormal fantasy, western romance, and always love everlasting. An author of six romances, a seven book erotic romance series, and numerous articles in literary magazines, she has two award winning blogs. Stop by for a visit and leave a comment at

Author Social Media


  1. Thank you for the wonderful's always awesome being here! Happy holidays everyone...if your toes are cold and you're in need of a little heat pick up my book Sinful Surrender you're going to need a cold shower after reading it. It hit bestseller in the first six days of it's release national and internationally at Amazon and at ARe!

    Merry Christmas to you all

    1. Been a busy day, friend! Happy birthday to your hubby. I know it's his day today. :) Welcome back!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...