August 10, 2016

Double Feature: @susanvaughn1124 and Books that'll make you Fall in Love #RLFBlog #Contemporary


Author Susan Vaughn joins us today with Books that will make you Fall in Love.

Author Bio

Romance Author, Susan Vaughn understood the meaning of sarcasm before she could walk.  Her childhood in the suburbs of Detroit was spent mainly trying to outwit her six creative siblings.  When she wasn’t working on the next soul crushing jab, she sharpened her imagination on romantic literature and day dreamed about her knight in shining armor.
It didn’t take long for this hairdresser by trade to turn her passion for reading romances into writing her own unique love stories.  Susan lives her life finding laughter in all situations, and delights in marrying sarcasm with romance to create realistic falling-in-love stories in the unlikeliest of scenarios.  
Susan lives on the shores of Lake Huron with her real life knight in shining armor and enjoys watching their three children learn the art of sarcasm and wit.

Burning Desire

Title Burning Desire
Genre Contemporary Romance
Author Susan V. Vaughn
Book heat level (based on movie ratings G, PG, PG13, R): R
A steamy night not forgotten…
One night of passion with a handsome stranger compels Louise Piekartz to change her path. Instead of finishing law school at her parents’ urging, she chases her dream to Bay Shore and revives her grandmother’s bakery. Now that she has secured a life of her own, she won’t let anything get in her way. But can she resist the temptation of the man from her past, when he shows up to rekindle their love affair? 
Ever since his father’s death, Isaac Rybak has a burning need to fix everything around him. But his mother’s addiction to drugs is not something he can cure. Consumed by his inability to stop his mother from using, he struggles with his inner demons—until the woman of his dreams walks back into his life, and all his efforts are focused on a battle he knows he can win: securing her heart. 

Buy Burning Desire



Irresistible Desire

Title Irresistible Desire
Genre Contemporary Romance
Author Susan V. Vaughn
Book heat level (based on movie ratings G, PG, PG13, R): R
His playful seduction was hard to resist…
Music teacher Ann Green moved to Bay Shore to protect her heavily-guarded heart. But when she meets a handsome fisherman who tests her resolve to stay single, she loses all control. Now she is stuck between the painful memory of her father’s betrayal, and the man who just might be her future.
A boundless hunger has taken over…
Andrew Rybak has taken care of his two younger siblings since his mother’s ongoing drug addiction began. But he secretly aches to escape Bay Shore, and leave all his responsibility behind, until a beautiful stranger moves into town, and opens his eyes to a new future. But will she trust him enough to open her heart? Especially as his inner passions are ignited, and everything he’s been holding back comes pouring out at once.

Buy Irresistible Desire


Author Social Media



16 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous covers, Susan. Your stories look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kayelle! What a great compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love being on the RLF. It's a great way to connect to fans and potential readers. Today I thought it would be fun to flip the roles on the people who come chat with me, and ask YOU a question.

    If you love to read, tell me why you love it.

    If you are a writer, tell me why you love to write books.

    I'll go first...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to read because it makes me so darn happy. There is nothing like a book on my lap, and a mug of coffee in my hand. It is one of those things in life that keeps your brain sharp, and in this digital age, who couldn't use that?

    I write because I've carried stories in my head my whole life. Hours of my childhood was spent daydreaming about those stories, and playing them out. When I finally decided to sit down and write, it was like something inside of me was free. I write because it is therapeutic. I write because reading is a gift to the world. I write because I love it.

    Now it's your turn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good book can be a great way to escape and strengthen the mind.

      Delete
    2. And grow your mind. That's what I love about reading, it's like food for your brain. A great way to look at life in a new way :)

      Delete
  5. Reading is one of the many gifts from God that I cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to read because it automatically takes me out of my head. Day to day, I tend to get too wrapped up in the small details and stories like yours help me to take a break from life. Especially when you write about a great town off the water. I like to pretend that I am write there with the characters.

    Your 'Desire' series has been right on the money this summer. I love the family connection. Thanks for the breaks and future breaks to come... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Marion!

      I couldn't agree more about reading providing a break from life. When my kids were babies I would read whenever I could. It was like free therapy. A way to escape when life got too hard, and I felt too over whelmed. That's honestly when I fell in love with reading romance. The best way to get lost in a story for me is watching two characters develop affection for one another in a place I've never been.

      Delete
  7. Reading definitely provides an escape. The escape helps me relax, which in turn helps me feel more grounded. I love escaping with your books, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a great compliment :)

      I love reading for that reason too. It keeps my head in check.

      Delete
  8. moutainluv918/10/2016 12:54 PM

    Your book, a beach and a margarita...life is good. Reading is awesome. Reading good romance is even better. I read everything I can because there are so many things I want to learn. I read romance to remember and feel and be happy. That is why it is so important there are writers like you out there. Thank you and keep it coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your insight on reading. I couldn't agree more. Romance makes me happy too.

      By the way your support means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  9. I love to write because I can't not do it. I love to read because it keeps the dreamer alive. And I love reading your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support. Definitely blushing :)

      The best way to start writing is by doing it. And keep in mind to be yourself. Write like you would talk :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...