August 17, 2016

Stud for Hire by @Sabrina_York #RLFBlog #Western

Today's featured book is Stud for Hire by Sabrina York.

About the Book

Title Stud for Hire
Genre Western Romance
Author Sabrina York 
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R
Just south of Fort Worth, Texas, you’ll find a little ranch where the hot, toned cowboys are ready and eager to take it all off and make your naughtiest fantasies come true...When her sister plans a wild bachelorette weekend at the Double S Ranch, Hanna Stevens is pretty sure she’ll just grin and bear it while the other women get their fill of hot cowboy strippers. After all, Hanna has never met a man who made her really want.
Zack, Hanna’s future husband, offered to marry her and save her family’s ranch from financial ruin, and while she accepted, it was never what you’d call a passionate affair. But when she locks eyes with Logan, Hanna is suddenly overwhelmed by the feeling she’s always craved and never experienced: Pure. Animal. Desire...

Buy the Book

Author Social Media

Teaser Book (75 pages of book blurbs, excerpts and reviews -- free) http://sabrinayork.com/home-2/sabrina-yorks-teaser-book/

37 comments:

  1. Got mine yesterday! So excited for this new series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine yesterday! So excited for this new series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this book! I immediately downloaded the 2 prequels and pre-ordered the next 2 in the series. Sabrina brings it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious, Sabrina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds Awesome! Going to buy this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's on my Kindle...just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added to my wish list
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great series! Can't wait read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. On the tbr mountain. Scheduled for a weekend read. Looking forward to it. In the meantime - isn't the hottest cover? *sigh* Love those cowboys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great book, a must read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited to read this book! Sabrina York has yet to let me down with her amazing books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The prequels were so addictive. Can't wait to start on Stud for Hire!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOWDY COWBOY! I can't wait to read this book by Sabrina York. Very talented author! I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read this book but it looks awesome. keep up the writing

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of Sabrina York's books. Highlander, Rengency, SEAL, Tryst Island or Cowboys, if it comes from the desk of Her Royal Hotness, I know I'm in for a fun read. Love Sabrina York books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read this book and I LOVED it!! Sabrina York ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Eileen McCall8/18/2016 4:07 PM

    Sure wish I could stop by the Double S Ranch. Sabrina writes fabulous cowboy story with great humor! Love the writing and the characters. Can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Read an ARC and I LOVED it! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Picked it up yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have not read a Sabrina York book I haven't like. This one does not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Shared I love your books.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Catherine Maguire8/18/2016 11:08 PM

    Cool book

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you all for stopping by! I loved your comments!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I loved this book and have already pre-ordered the next 2

    ReplyDelete
  25. You cannot go wrong in getting any book written by Sabrina York

    ReplyDelete
  26. You cannot go wrong in getting any book written by Sabrina York

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved this book. Thanks Sabrina York x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved this book. Thanks Sabrina York x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such gorgeous amazing cowboys - I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...