February 22, 2017

Meet Reece Gallagher: Wolf in her Soul @njwaltersauthor #RLFblog #PNR

Welcome Reece Gallagher from Wolf in her Soul (Salvation Pack, Book 8), a new werewolf paranormal romance.

She's ready to run, but so tempted to stay…
Detective Reece Gallagher is a long way from Salvation, North Carolina. He's spent a decade in Chicago searching for her—the elusive red-haired woman who haunts his dreams. He knows nothing about her, only that she's in trouble. After ten fruitless years, he's ready to give up and go home.
Hannah Burdette is burdened with a secret that won't allow her to get close to anyone. She's a half-breed werewolf, targeted by a stalker who wants those of impure blood eliminated.
There's something different about the arson/murder case Reece and his partner are working on. His heightened senses tell him there's a werewolf involved. Even more shocking, it's related to an assault case involving a beautiful redhead in trouble. A scared, wounded woman his wolf wants to protect as his own.
But first Reece must convince her she doesn't have to be alone anymore. And he's going to have to talk fast, because the killer has upped the ante—and now they're both in danger.
Genre Paranormal Romance (werewolf)
Book heat level (based on movie ratings): R

Introducing Reece Gallagher

Age: 28
Gender: male
Birthplace: Michigan
Profession: Police Detective
Ethnicity Caucasian
Species (for scifi/fantasy characters): Half-breed werewolf
Please provide a physical description of yourself.
I'm 6'2" and about 210. My hair is dark brown. My eyes are blue.
Please tell us a little about yourself.
My folks were killed in a car accident when I was a teenager. After that, my uncle raised my brother and me. Sage and I are twins. We headed to Salvation, North Carolina because my uncle heard there might be a pack there that would accept half-breeds. Technically we're three-quarter-breeds, but that doesn't matter to a lot of wolf packs. They see us as flawed because our bloodline isn't pure. We settled into the Salvation Pack until I left to head to Chicago. I lived in the city for about a decade.
Who is the significant other in your life?
That would be Hannah. She's one hell of a woman and she's all mine.
Do you get by, live comfortably, live extravagantly?
I honestly don't worry much about that kind of thing. As long as I have a bed to sleep in and food to eat, I'm good. What I do need is family and friends, something I was missing in my life all those years I lived on my own in the city.
I expect I'll be worrying more about where I lay my head now that I have Hannah. She deserves somewhere nice, a place she can call home. Yeah, I want to give her that.
What is your viewpoint on wealth?
A man who has people who love him is wealthy. I have a woman, a brother, an uncle, and a pack, who would lay down their lives for me, and they know I'd do the same for them. Everything else is just details.
On what special skills do you rely?
*laughs* I'm not sure I should answer that. It might get me in trouble with my woman.
Do you see morality as black-and-white, or with shades of gray?
As a cop, I saw a lot of bad things. I know that crime and justice comes in various shades of gray, but I do have some absolutes I live by. A man always protects those who depend on him and never abuses someone weaker. If he does, he's not a real man. Case closed.
Can you keep a secret? Why or why not?
Hell, yeah, I can keep a secret. My entire life is a secret. I worked years alongside men and women on the police force in Chicago and none of them know who I really am. Although, doing this interview sort of outs me and my secret.
What is your biggest personal flaw?
*glances around to make sure he's alone* I don't think I have any flaws, but I imagine Hannah and my brother might tell you different. They might tell you I'm stubborn. I prefer to say I'm determined. *grins*

N.J. Walters

N.J. Walters is a New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author who has always been a voracious reader, and now she spends her days writing novels of her own. Vampires, werewolves, dragons, time-travelers, seductive handymen, and next-door neighbors with smoldering good looks—all vie for her attention. It's a tough life, but someone's got to live it.

8 comments:

  1. I have to say, I like Reece. :) I shared your post on Twitter, Facebook, G+ and Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kayelle. I do too. :) Thanks for having me at the RLF Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't find this series anywere I like the series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm baffled. The links worked when the post went up. I'll ask the author what's up.

      Delete
  4. Unfortunately Samhain Publishing closed rather suddenly at the end of February. All Samhain books have been pulled from sale. This has caused problems for authors and readers alike. I'm so sorry, but it's out of my hands. Once I get the rights back for my books I'll be working to get them back out there again.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...